Thursday, 23 January 2014

Hey - the awkward first post

Good afternoon!

I figured I needed a first post.. although I wasn't sure what to write in it. So here goes nothing! 

As someone who did not really enjoy CSC108 last semester, I am pleasantly surprised by how much I am currently enjoying this class. To say programming doesn’t come easily to me would be an understatement. The computer labs in the Bahen center became my home last semester – whenever we had assignments due I would literally camp out!

I walked in to my first two labs of this semester dreading them – and found myself enjoying the challenge they presented. As an added bonus I also managed to code a working program both times in the allotted two hour time slot. Yay!

Part of course requires us to keep a blog going about our thoughts and ideas about different topics pertaining to the material covered.  That part starts in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment